Whether you own a home or business, your property has some difficult and fussy life forms living on it, ones that can be unpredictable or even dangerous. You might be thinking of rats and roaches, but this actually refers to trees. Trees are beautiful sources of shade and cool, clean air, but they can also be problematic. Arborists, or tree specialists, can offer their knowledge and skills for a variety of services. If you hire a professional tree service in Edmonton, these are 5 ways they can help you.
- Pruning – Trees have a habit of growing in whatever way suits them, including over parking lots, toward windows, and over roofs. Tree pruning services remove unwanted or unappealing growths while protecting and even encouraging the life of the tree.
- Stump Removal – Stump grinding rids lawns of unsightly and dangerous stumps. Why are they dangerous? Sure, you can trip on one, but they are actually dangerous because they attract pests. Termites and other pests will turn tree stumps into dwellings, and your home or office may be their next target once the stump decomposes.
- Tree Removal – Local wildlife should be protected at all costs, and sometimes this requires professional tree removal. If you have a tree that suffers from a plant disease or dangerous fungus like Spanish moss, removing the dying tree protects others from becoming ill or dying. Professional tree removal can also clear properties of trees that are in the way of important construction projects.
- Debris Removal – After a storm, you might find that large branches or even entire trees have come down. Perhaps they are blocking your driveway or have landed on the structure itself. Tree specialists can remove tree debris safely if a fallen tree is in your way.
- Tree Education – Using their helpful tree knowledge, tree specialists can assist you with landscaping and gardening questions you may have. Do you want to plant a certain type of tree? Where should they be planted for optimal growth? Are you concerned about invasive tree species and how they might affect the rest of your yard? You can hire a tree service in Edmonton to learn everything you need to know.